Friday, April 2, 2010

Please Wedge My Heart Even Deeper Into Those Shoes

So as most of you know lately I have been completely gaga over wedges.

I just cannot get enough of this style of heel. I personally feel they give the same effect as heels with more comfort. They make your legs and butt look great! They make you taller with better posture and they are totally adorable! (In my opinion at least, what do you think?)

They are more comfortable because it is more of just an elevation and less of such a harsh sharp angle that you would get with stilettos. In a previous post I talked about my new longing for Jeffrey Campbell wedges and how I must have them on my shelf, well all my dreams have finally come true.

I couldn’t find the zebra print ANYWHERE in my size, but I found the snake print at the Villains shoe store on Haight street and had to get them of course. My wonderful father bought me the black ones (which are great for work!) because of my good grade in English. I have to say, they are ridiculously comfortable for a heel.

I have been wearing them basically every day and I haven’t gotten a blister yet. Also I can wear them for at least 6-7 hours before my feet start feeling sore. If you are going too make a heel purchase soon, I would strongly recommend the wedge.







I hope you girlies out there (some boys too, if you are daring enough!) give them a shot.

I am pretty sure you wont regret it in the end.


-Katy

4 comments:

  1. i have loved these from the moment i saw a pair like these in topshop! expensive though, but i deffo am getting a pair when my next paycheck comes in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but am I too old? Nah, I'll go for it as soon as I find some. They're darling!
    p.s. Hooray Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KMG,
    It is hard to imagine where more 'A's in English will lead to.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I hadn't thought of the actual angles and construction of the shoe as having as large effect as they do apparently (I had assumed the only thing of importance was the inner lining's materials.)

    ReplyDelete