Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Animal Instincts


I became interested in Christopher Kane about a year ago when I saw his famous Gorilla dress. My interest has just grown. I absolutely love his two pieces with the animal prints on them and just wanted to share them with you guys.

When I told my family and a few friends I was getting this dress they all just kind of rolled their eyes as if to say “uhh, ok Katy. You’re a tad bit nuts.” I have to say though, I just can’t stop wearing my new crocodile dress.

If I could I would wear it every day! Tell me what you guys think. Are you a fan of these in your face dresses? If these dresses aren’t going to make you stand out then I don’t know what will!

Please excuse the IPhone picture, I had my old art teacher Anna take a picture but you couldn't really see the dress because it was dark.
Wearing:
Christopher Kane Crocodile dress
American Apparel zip up belt
Knee high socks stolen from my father Rick
1950's hat bought in Reedsberg Wisconsin

Well I suppose thats it for now.
Later Gator!

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment