Monday, February 8, 2010

Coming Back For More.


I cant sleep, maybe because all the sugar free Rockstar i consumed at work?
I figured i might as well write another blog.
This one happens to be about Jeffrey Campbell.



I am all about his shoes right now. I cant stop surfing the web for the cheapest deal i can find on the white
"Tick" shoes that just came out not to long ago. Not only would my parents flip if they saw a purchase of $170.00 on the credit card statement from an online shoe company, but all the sites happen to be out of my damn size! I
check the sites every day, eagerly awaiting them to have "Tick" in size 6.5.
*Hint, Hint*- Parents, this would be a great birthday present if you happen to stumble across them.

( http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-tick-white-calf/index.html )

Oh, huh, whadda ya know? The link happens to be right there, weird.



In the mean time i am trying to decide which of these two great "99 fur" shoes would go better with more things? opinions?











Right now i think i'm leaning towards the zebra. i have a pair of neon pink tights that either of these would look amazing with.


Anyway, i think i am going to be heading to dream land pretty soon. So i guess that's it for now!
Have peachy-keen dreams everyone. Until tomorrow!

-Katy

5 comments:

  1. Zebra print generally goes with more things because it's black and white. Black and white is incredibly versatile. I'm also a little biased because I don't care for big kitty fur prints, like leopard or cheetah or anything. Those boots are pretty amazing, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Allison, it looks like we are on the same page here.

    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend the Zebra as well. I've always had a thing for zebra print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well my decision has been made. Thank you guys! :)
    You have just made me feel more secure about amped up in my choice!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zebra for sure, though i am happy to see you have already made the correct choice in the matter. :D

    ReplyDelete