Monday, February 22, 2010

It's My Party and I'll Wear What Ever The Hell I Want.


So this weekend was my 19th birthday! Hurray!
I had a magnificent time with all of my dear friends.
We watched movies all night long and ate some delicious Chinese food.
What could have been better you ask? Nothing.
I got some excellent gifts as well and wanted to share a few with you.



















This coat was a gift from my two friends David, and Carolina. A funny story goes along with it.
Back in December I went Christmas shopping with them and a few other people and spotted this coat.
I fell head over heals in love with this coat. I am not kidding you.
I was unable to purchase it at the time because I was spending money on gifts for people for Christmas. I decided I would be back to the store as soon as I could to get this jacket in my grasp and the comfort of my own home.
I went back to Held Over on Height ST. (which is wear it was) a week later and it was gone!
I was shocked and in such despair. I had at least 6 dreams about this coat. Me wearing this coat and frolicking in the Meadows, you know, stereotypical montage dreams like that.
I kept talking and thinking about this coat, obsessing about what I had lost.
Yes, this may sound nuts to a few of you out there in cyber land, but I get like this when i get obsessed over one thing.
Well my birthday comes along and David runs into his house to get my gift and presents me with it. I was very amazed to say the least.
The next two gifts were wonderful. Two of my friends Annie and Alexa bought me this head band among other things, which I am a very big fan of. I feel head bands are a great accent to any outfit. Also there's this saying in my house that "if it is pok-a-dot, Katy will like it no matter what." I absolutely love it and have all ready worn in 3 days in a row. Some might say its time to switch it up? I say why stop a great thing.

The neckless was given to me by my "boo" Daniel. I have never really worn a lot of jewelery, mostly because I don't have anything i especially love. Well, i have found one now. Its a little heart on a gold chain. I haven't taken it off since he clasped it around my neck. I love the way it pops against my pasty white skin. I plan on wearing it all the time. It falls very nicely when my collar bones stick out, makes me look just so much more elegant. Mostly I love it because it was from him. It was very romantic as well.

Well i am on my way to go watch Cecil B. Demented. Gotta love those John Water movies. So check you later!


-Katy

P.S. the photos were taken by my fathers friend Paul Grant who is a very talented photographer.
Check out his website: http://www.paulgrant.com/




1 comment:

  1. Some great pictures... I love the hair. Such a fun photo shoot.

    Mike
    http://abigdreamer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete