Sunday, February 7, 2010

Well hello there.


Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Katy.
I am 18 (19 in 13 days!) and i am attending Foothill college at the moment. I figure only people who actually know me will be reading this but i just wanted to cover all my bases just in case.
I have always wanted to go to school to study sex but recently (from the influence of my father Rick) i have been thinking about maybe going into some sort of fashion design. This blog is basically for me to see where i can take my interests with it.
I have always had a intense fascination with colors, fabrics and prints. In middle school i had to wear uniforms which drove me crazy. I would roll up my disgusting Lands end khakis and throw on a pair of wild printed socks, i also began dyeing my hair in middle school around the age of 13 just because i felt so restricted without fashion.
I am going to try to be updating this blog regularly and it would be lovely if people actually wanted to read it! Of course no pressure though. Ha, ha. I would like to warn you, my grammar and spelling isn't that great.
Here is a picture of me from a few weeks ago, i would take one now but i am about to go to work so black pants and a white button down t-shirt is slightly boring.


I know it isn't really a "fashion picture" but i just wanted to let you know who i am! (again, if this happens in a rare case to be a stranger)

I hope everyone has a lovely rest of the afternoon.
see ya later cool cats.

-Katy



2 comments:

  1. KATY! Let's become fashion designers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes Yuko. I can not even describe the wonderful things that would come of that!

    ReplyDelete