Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oh Those Good 'Ol Boogie Nights





So last night i finally got around to watching Boogie Nights directed by Thomas Anderson, With Mark Walburg back in the day. Feathered hair, platform shoes, and bell bottoms all the way.






I have to say, I usually am not such a fan of 70's fashion but I cant get enough of the over sized flashy collars. So this morning I could not for the life of me figure out what to wear. I was frantically rummaging through my closet and dresser running out of time before I was considered late to school. Clothes were flying everywhere in such a way that made it look like a tornado had hit my room at full speed.
I then realized that about two or three months ago I had to move a bunch of cloths that are now to big for me down to my basement because I was running out of space in my room to keep all of them. There is this wonderful late, late 60's long sleeved red, white and blue dress with a ginormous enlarged white collar.
Now, seeing that this dress makes me look extremely boxy and it is to big, i had to throw a belt on it.
The combination of the sparkly silver zipper belt from American Apparel and the polyester dress seemed to go very nicely together.
I feel as if we should bring back the large collars.
I have to wear a white bottom down shirt to work every day and it would just be so much more flashing and exciting if it was three times bigger then the size it is now.


Bring it back? yes?
How "groovy" would that be?

Goodnight, John-boy.

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment