Monday, February 8, 2010

Try a Little Tenderness



So ever since watching Pretty in Pink a few days ago i cant seem to stop listening to the Otis Redding song, Try a Little Tenderness.
The one Ducky does his dance to.
Singing and belting along to this song this morning in my underwear flailing around must have made me look a little ridiculous but it absolutely inspired what i was going to wear today.
The song reminded me of my little cutie pie which then of course made me think of cuddling.
So my mind set was in soft, nice, sexy mode. I threw open my closet and looked at my array of fur coats. Then decided on an animal theme for the day.
By the way, reading back on this makes it sounds like a very long process to go through every morning but in literally took maybe three minuets. ha, ha


I am wearing this great vest, bought at a local antique shop in Reedsberg, Wisconsin! (He, he, there's my shout out to my family.)
I cant figure out if it is actual fox or if it is bunny dyed to be like fox but what ever, its real.
The turtle neck, if i recall, might be from Forever 21? something fairly generic like that.
The skirt was found at Aardvarks on Height in San Francisco. It is a Euro mini skirt from the 1960's that i am just absolutely in love with.
The tights- Betsey Johnson
The shoes are from this adorable vintage site. (http://www.plaidponyvintage.com/ )
If you are going to shop vintage online i suggest there, not necessarily because of the selection (it tends to have a much better selection for gals in my opinion) but this site literally has the nicest staff i have ever encountered in a store. ever.







I am starting to become a big fan of this blog thing. So i am just warning all of you out there in cyber land, i plan on updating this frequently. I don't mean to overwhelm you and cause you to stop reading. So keep coming back! It would make me, oh so very happy.

Can you dig it?

-Katy


Squeeze her, don't tease her, never leave her
Get to her drop drop
Just try a little tenderness, ooh yeah yeah yeah
You got to know how to love her, man, you'll be surprised, man
You've got to squeeze her, don't tease her, never leave
You've got to hold her and rub her softly
Try a little tenderness, ooh yeah yeah yeah
You've got to rub her gentle man, don't bruise her, no no
You've got to love her, squeeze her, don't tease her
Gotta drop nah nah nah drop
Try a little tenderness, yeah, watch her groove
You've gotta to know what to do, man
Take this advice

4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit!! Will you help me with some outfit posts when I'm back in the yay?
    nice legs btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE.
    lets go shopping. im low on the cash due to my damn car accedent but maby i could squeeze out a few dollars.

    you should do a post soon, so i can coment on it.
    hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN YOU DIG IT?

    Warriors... come out to plaaaaaaaayyyy....

    ReplyDelete